- Certifications: UL listed to ensure quality and safety. Being UL listed qualifies this photocell sensor for a wide range of residential and commercial lighting applications.
- Time Delay Feature：Works with standard NEMA turn lock receptacles commonly found on dusk to dawn type barn or post lights. A built-in time delay feature avoids false triggers such as car headlights, lightening or other temporary light source.
- Easy Installation: The photocell sensor inside senses sunlight and automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. The turn lock design makes it easy to remove and install if replacement is needed.
- Specifications: The rated voltage of photocell light sensor is 120Vac, 50/60Hz, 1.5W max power consumption, 96%RH related humidity, -40℃~70℃ ambient temperature, 10~20Lx on and 30~60Lx off operate level.
- Occasions: Suitable for putting outdoor lighting, exterior lighting, street lighting, parking lot, pedestrian pathway and landscape lighting.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.